- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Information We Collect
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include: your full name, e-mail address, physical address, billing address, phone number, and your website/blog address. The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
All credit card and payment information is collected through our trusted transaction processors. These processors include PayPal, Hello Bonsai, and Wave. We do not have access to view, edit, modify, or save any payment information. Your payment information is safely and securely processed through these trusted companies and charged on our end. Your payment information will never be compromised through The Tru Brand Agency services and products as we do not have access to your payment information.
Statistics & User Activity
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
Third Party Links
Changes to these Terms & Policy
Updated: February 2018